New Program Helps Clayton County Families with Childcare Costs
House of Dawn is pleased to announce a new community outreach initiative to help Clayton County families with childcare related expenses so they can return to work. With grant funding from the Clayton County Community Block Grant Program, we are providing short-term financial assistance. The grant funds are limited, and this program will continue until all funds are exhausted.
- Live in Clayton County, Georgia
- Demonstrate financial need
- Parent or primary guardian with child enrolled in daycare.
STEP 1: Complete the House of Dawn Childcare Assistance application
You may download the form by clicking here and complete it on your computer.
STEP 2: Complete the application form and provide required documentation
• Email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
• Drop off at 294 S. Main St. Jonesboro, GA 30236. Leave documentation in sealed envelope in the designated agencies drop box.
All items from the check list must be submitted and application filled out it it’s entirety. Check processing will take 5 business days after all documentation has been submitted.
____ House of Dawn Childcare Assistance Application
____ Proof of Employment (choose one bullet)
- Paycheck stubs (provide copies of the last 4 pay stubs)
- Employment letter from your employer
- Department of Labor unemployment verification
____Proof of residency in Clayton County (choose one bullet)
- State I.d. & two utility bills
- Copy of lease
- Mortgage statement
Please complete the form below and return to email@example.com