Daycare and Rent Assistance for those financially affected by COVID-19.
We are temporarily suspending our programs while we await new funding.
We are thankful for the number of families we could assist. Unfortunately we distributed all available funds to assist our applicants.
Please do not complete any forms until we announce that new funding has been received.
All Applicants, Please Note
To help our team process applications more efficiently:
- Please complete and return all required documents at one time. Unfortunately, your application process will start over each time a missing document is submitted.
- Please do not call to check on missing documents or status. We will always follow up with you regarding to your application. Just be sure we have your correct email and phone number. We will provide specific instructions to you via both methods concerning your application. Unfortunately, missing documents and phone call checks by those who have not checked their email and voice mail only delay check processing.
New Program Helps Clayton County Families with Childcare Costs
House of Dawn is pleased to announce a new community outreach initiative to help Clayton County families with childcare related expenses so they can return to work. With grant funding from the Clayton County Community Block Grant Program, we are providing short-term financial assistance. The grant funds are limited, and this program will continue until all funds are exhausted.
- Live in Clayton County, Georgia
- Demonstrate financial need
- Parent or primary guardian with child enrolled in daycare.
To Apply for Interim Help:
STEP 1: Complete the House of Dawn Childcare Assistance application
You may complete the online form by clicking here
You may download the form by clicking here and complete it on your computer.
STEP 2: Complete the application form and provide required documentation
• Email all documents to email@example.com OR
• Drop off at 182 D New Dawn Court, Jonesboro, GA 30236. Leave documentation in sealed envelope in the designated agencies drop box.
All items from the check list must be submitted and application filled out it it’s entirety.
____ House of Dawn Childcare Assistance Application
____ Proof of Employment (choose one bullet)
- Paycheck stubs (provide copies of the last 4 pay stubs)
- Employment letter from your employer
- Department of Labor unemployment verification
____Proof of residency in Clayton County (choose one bullet)
- Two utility bills
- Copy of lease
- Mortgage statement
____Invoice from childcare center
____W9 form from childcare center