University Student Housing Program
More Information / Apply
Phone: (770) 477-2385
House of Dawn, located in Clayton County, Georgia, provides student housing for parenting college students. The nurturing and family-oriented environment is designed to support young mothers to care for their child, complete college, and work towards becoming independent and self-reliant women.
Students and their child live in a fully furnished residential unit with their own bedroom and bath and shared common areas such as the living room, kitchen and dining space with other suite mates. The housing complexes are family-oriented with ample backyards and indoor space for toddlers and young children to play.
Please click on the photos to view in full size. (Place your mouse over large images to scroll through them).
- Below market value housing
- Life Coaching Services
- Parenting & Life Skills education
- Doula Services
- Services available for mental and physical health
- Young mother with child between the ages of newborn-3 years old
- Individual apartments are available if mother has more than one child or child older than 3 years of age.
- Enrolled full-time at a University
- Approved to received federally funded financial aid for student housing
- Utilities included
- Stylish living room, private bedroom and bathroom
- Full size refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave
- Full size washer and dryer
Independent Living Home
Shared 4 bedroom 5 bath home with 4 suite mates: fall/spring semester: $3000 ($600 per month) Summer semester: $1200
Shared 2 bedroom /2 bath with 2 suite mates: fall/spring semester: $3500 ($ 700 per month) Summer semester: $1400